Friday, January 22, 2010

Transporting A Fiat 500 To The Usa I Want A Fiat 500. How Much Will Insurance Cost?!?

I want a fiat 500. How much will insurance cost?!? - transporting a fiat 500 to the usa

I am 20 years old. To pass my driving test. I would really like the new Fiat 500 on hire purchase

I worked with the money they saved from HP, which would cost £ 226 per month for 36 months. I can afford it, and you do not have high mileage, is really only accurate for use as I travel long distance and I'm just sick of public transport.

My question is how much. I expect to pay for insurance every month?

I think a good rating, because I have never been in debt and had a credit card that I maxed buy an HDTV, but all repay in 6 months.

Thank you in advance.

1 comment:

  1. You can expect around £ 70 and £ 125 pay per month. The strongly vary depending on where you live, how many CDs this week, single / married, etc.

    Simply call a few insurance companies, but they will give you a quote.

    ReplyDelete